2500 N. Ocean Blvd
Myrtle Beach, SC 29577
Toll Free: (800) 300-1198
Check-In: After 4PM
Check-In Age: 21
We are unable to accept cash.
A $200 credit card pre-authorization is required for a security deposit on your arrival day. The authorization will be released after check-out and will only be charged if there are damages, missing items, excessive cleaning requirements, unpaid balances, if check-out procedures are not followed or checking out later than 11 a.m. Pre-authorization will be released within 10 days of departure less any charges. Availability of funds may vary based upon your financial institution and account type and may take 10+ days.
Reservations booked prior to 72 hours before arrival: The first nights room and tax as well as any additional services for the first night of your stay will be charged to your credit card to guarantee your reservation. Remaining balance will be automatically charged 72 hours prior to arrival to the credit card on file; if we are unable to process the card on file for the balance due, the reservation will automatically be cancelled and the deposit will be forfeited.
Reservations booked within 72 hours of arrival: Full payment including taxes, fees and any additional services is due at time of booking.
Palms Resort Vacation Interruption Protection (VIP) Plan
Add Palms Resort’s Vacation Interruption Protection (VIP) Plan to your reservation in order to protect your vacation investment (call for pricing details!). The VIP Plan can be purchased at the time of booking or within 24 hours of booking, and will offer you the following great benefits to give you complete peace of mind before and during your hard earned vacation:
- Cancel any time before 4 PM on your check in day and your deposit will be refunded in full
- Make changes to your reservation as you need*
- In the unfortunate event that your stay is cut short, you will receive a refund for the remaining portion of your stay*
By declining the VIP Plan, you understand that the following will apply to your reservation:
- The reservation deposit is non-refundable
- Any changes made to the reservation, prior to arrival, will incur a $20 fee per change; changes include, but are not limited to date changes and room type changes*
- No refund for early departures
*Any changes will require your booking to be re-calculated based on the current best available rate and the new actual length of stay. Early departures require checkout by 11:00am.
VIP Plan is not valid with winter snowbird monthly rentals.
Accidental Damage Protection
- The Accidental Damage Protection Plan is an optional fee that is $39.99.
- This plan provides coverage for up to $1,000 of accidental damage.
- This may include but is not limited to; furniture damage, scratches, scuffs or spills on carpet, bedspreads, broken lamp or scratches or scuffs to walls.
- This fee is non-refundable and is added to your balance.
- Any damage claim must be reported to the resort prior to check-out.
- The Accidental Damage Protection Plan does not cover intentional or malicious damage due to abuse or damage incurred while violating resort guidelines. For example, this may include but is not limited to smoking, pets, parties or other resort guidelines.
- If you opt to decline this optional coverage, a $200 preauthorization to a credit card will be required at check in to cover potential damage.
testimonialswhat our guests say
Beautiful view of the water and overlooking the beach. I would recommend this resort to anyone!Jamaal C.
Waterfront view was relaxing!Kenneth K.
Home away from home!Sherri B.
This place is beautiful! The pool and hot tub were great. Perfect access to the beach!Debbie W.
My family and I love it here!Ashley K.
Great staff and beautiful views!Kathy R.